If you are a business looking to sell products online, it is a proven fact that clear, high quality images will massively improve the chances of selling your products. Whether this is through your ecommerce store or eBay store images will greatly enhance your products by adding a visual element to them, portraying the product more accurately improving the customer's appreciation of the product they are viewing or looking to purchase by highlighting features that might have otherwise been lost in translation. High quality images also improve the overall appeal of your store, ensuring that your eBay design and eBay template are not hindered and maximising your stores full potential.
Providing the customer with an enhanced shopping experience should logically be every eBay stores number one priority, this is simply due to the common fact that a happy customer is not only a buying customer but also one that will most likely return again and again.
Therefore providing them with a multitude of images and options when they are browsing your eBay template or eBay design for products with detailed pictures of the items they are looking at, will enable them to distinguish all the features of the product and allow them to get a better feel for the product itself and enhancing the products appeal. Creating and enhancing every possibility you have of a successful sale. It will also more importantly create a superior viewing and browsing experience.
With this in mind there are some tips for optimising your eBay images:
- Cameras with Macro Setting – this will allow you to take close up pictures of products that are small and detailed, ensuring no image blur.
- Tripod – this will aid with stability, guaranteeing a better shot of the product, eliminating the shake.
- High Resolution Shot – ensure you have the ability to enlarge and zoom images, by taking them in high resolution, eBay require a minimum of 1000 pixels length to allow this feature.
- Lighting – this is key to any successful shot, use the white balance in order to help you when trying to take accurate colour shots.
- Multiple angle shots – this will allow you to explain the product better, pointing out details and textures or flaws that may exist with the product, highlighting its best features or ensuring that the customer is aware of any problems with the product itself.
- Photo editing software – this can aid you by allowing you to edit images and applying any touches that may need adding.
Done correctly this will only ever aid the success of your eBay store , and ensure a harmonised synchronicity between you eBay template or eBay design and your images, maximising and enhancing the customers experience and ensuring maximum potential is reached.