You can gain instant levels of trust in your customers by achieving 'Top Seller' status. You can become a top seller by meeting the following requirements:
- Have an eBay account that has been active for 90 days
- Have at least 100 transactions in the last 12 months
- Have at least 98% positive feedback
- Be part of the PowerSeller programme
- Meet all requirements for Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) and eBay Buyer Protection
Benefits of being a top seller
When you manage to become Top Seller, you will receive a number of added bonusues that will significantly help you run your store. These include:
- Improved Best Match visibility - The 'Best Match' feature is the most important part of the Top Seller programme. This gives you an average of 20% more visibility in search results.
- Get up to a 20% discount on final value fees - This offer is only available to those selling products on eBay.co.uk or eBay.ie.
- Get a badge on your store's listings - This badge instantly instils confidence in customers, making them more likely to purchase from your store.
- Get a chance to be part of 'Featured First' - Gives you the opportunity to to have your products appear on the first page of search results.
- Improved search standing for fixed price listings - Moves you further up the ranking of search results meaning your product will be seen by customers sooner.
When looking to create a successful eBay business, it is absolutely vital that you achieve this 'Top Seller' status if you want your business to be as successful as it possibly could be.