2012 Mobile Commerce Statistics
I know we keep stating the importance of "going mobile" with your business, but heres a few of the latest figures, thanks to the infographic at Trinity, below shows a snippet!
The latest figures also state:
- There are currently 6 Billion mobile subscribers worldwide, equalling 87% of the world’s population
- China and India account for 30% of this growth - (are these locations you could consider marketing your business to?)
- Over 1.2 billion people access the internet from their mobile and smartphones
- Japanese residents have more advanced mobile behaviours, in comparison to UK and US residents who tend to text and play games more
- In 2011 8 trillion text messages were sent
What more proof do you need?
Follow us on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/eSellution
Follow us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/eSellution